think i need to be a little more up to date with this blog isnt it!!
i know most of you are having exams!! so good luck..
and this lamb bulgogi dish would take you less than 10 mins to cook!! i promise!!!!!
Fancy korean at home!!! in less than 10 mins!!!\
there you go.. all you need is
- Rolled Lamb/ Beef – defrosted, sit out of the freezer for about an hour (depending on the weather)
- Bulgogi Marinate
- 1 carrot (optional) cut into strips
- 1 capsicum (optional) cut into strips
- 1 onion (optional) cut into strips
- Heat up wok and stir fry onion, capsicum and carrots with 1 teaspoon of oil
- Add in around 5-7 tablespoon of the bulgogi sauce.
- Add in meat and stir fry.
- Ready to be serve with a pipping hot bowl of rice.