think i need to be a little more up to date with this blog isnt it!!
i know most of you are having exams!! so good luck..
and this lamb bulgogi dish would take you less than 10 mins to cook!! i promise!!!!!
Fancy korean at home!!! in less than 10 mins!!!\
there you go.. all you need is
- Rolled Lamb/ Beef – defrosted, sit out of the freezer for about an hour (depending on the weather)
- Bulgogi Marinate
- 1 carrot (optional) cut into strips
- 1 capsicum (optional) cut into strips
- 1 onion (optional) cut into strips
- Heat up wok and stir fry onion, capsicum and carrots with 1 teaspoon of oil
- Add in around 5-7 tablespoon of the bulgogi sauce.
- Add in meat and stir fry.
- Ready to be serve with a pipping hot bowl of rice.
You can also accompany it with kimchi which we stock in the fridge section of Yahweh AG as well.
study hard everyone.
one of the quickiest meal i can share.. yummy!! refreshing and goes well with your rice. or you can even it as salad which i do!!
Things to get from Yahweh Asian Grocery
- Shimeiji Mushroom
- Unigreen Firm Tofu (blue packet x2)
- Fried Shallots
Condiments from home
- Soya Sauce
- ABC Sauce (Kecap Manis)
- Minced Garlic
- Sesame Oil
- Cut the end part of the shimeiji mushroom. It should have a long stalk remaining.
- Smashed up some garlic to make some mince garlic.
- Heat up the wok or a frying pan, in replacement of oil, use sesame oil, 1 tablespoon. Brown the garlic.
- Add the mushroom into the pan and stir fry, add in soya sauce, salt and pepper to taste to your liking.
- Add in about 1/2 cup of water. Let it simmer.
- Cut open the tofu and place them on a plate.
- Dish up the mushroom straight on top of the tofu. *tofu can be eaten cold and out of the fridge.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots and some abc sauce (kecap manis) on the top.
- It can be accompanied with rice or eaten by itself.
Enjoy making and eating this yummy and healthy dish!!