one of the quickiest meal i can share.. yummy!! refreshing and goes well with your rice. or you can even it as salad which i do!!
Things to get from Yahweh Asian Grocery
- Shimeiji Mushroom
- Unigreen Firm Tofu (blue packet x2)
- Fried Shallots
Condiments from home
- Soya Sauce
- ABC Sauce (Kecap Manis)
- Minced Garlic
- Sesame Oil
- Cut the end part of the shimeiji mushroom. It should have a long stalk remaining.
- Smashed up some garlic to make some mince garlic.
- Heat up the wok or a frying pan, in replacement of oil, use sesame oil, 1 tablespoon. Brown the garlic.
- Add the mushroom into the pan and stir fry, add in soya sauce, salt and pepper to taste to your liking.
- Add in about 1/2 cup of water. Let it simmer.
- Cut open the tofu and place them on a plate.
- Dish up the mushroom straight on top of the tofu. *tofu can be eaten cold and out of the fridge.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots and some abc sauce (kecap manis) on the top.
- It can be accompanied with rice or eaten by itself.
Enjoy making and eating this yummy and healthy dish!!